Komodo Wisata is one of the great travel agencies that offer a variety of the best Komodo island tour packages. We have selected all the best Komodo tours to meet your travel satisfaction.
At Komodo National Park, you can visit interesting places such as Padar, Rinca, Komodo Island, Pink Beach, and many more. Our tour guide is ready to give you the best on the trip.
Labuan Bajo is a small town in Flores island, East Nusa tenggara. This town is the main gateway to visit Komodo Dragons. Labuan Bajo is also the main public harbor for ferries crossing to Sape.
Below are the best Komodo Island tour packages:
- Full-day Komodo tour package. These tour packages will use high speedboats and Phinisi boats, depending on your request.
- 2D/1N Komodo Boat tour. This tour is only provided in private services, you will use a Phinisi boat.
- 3D/2N tour packages. This type of Komodo tour offers 2 different services, private and shared tours.
- 4D/3N Boat tour to Komodo. This is if you want to spend more and see more of the beautiful places in Komodo National Park.
If you want to see more details on the arrangements, visit our Komodo Tours page. There you can find a variety of tour arrangements and price details.
Getting to Labuan Bajo, Flores Island
At the moment Labuan Bajo can be accessed by airplane, sea, and buses. Below are the best ways to get to Labuan Bajo:
- Flight from Denpasar, Bali to Komodo Airport, Labuan Bajo. The flight will take about 1 1/2 hours
- Ferries from Sape to Labuan Bajo are approximately 6 to 7 hours
- Busses from Lombok and Bali, this takes about 34 hours to get to Labuan Bajo, including ferries.
- PELNI from Benoa, Bali. It will take approximately 36 hours to get to Labuan Bajo. This big ship only departs 2 times a month.
Once you arrive in Labuan Bajo, our driver will pick you up and drive you to your hotel. This is if you make a tour booking.